1. General procedures for SMUMC buildings:
· Masks are to be worn at all times when inside a building, or when large groups are congregating outdoors on the campus.
· Make every attempt to maintain social distancing.
· The only exception is for small groups in which all participants are known to each other and when it is understood that all participants are fully vaccinated.
2. Worship Services
· Children’s Sunday School will be outdoors in the grassy play area. Take your children to the Sunday School building to check them in before going into the Sanctuary. Your children will not come into the Sanctuary. They are to be picked up from the Sunday School grassy area following worship.
· Do not mingle in the Lobby prior to or after worship. Mingle outside, preferably with a mask and with social distancing.
· No printed bulletins, Re:Marks or hymnals will be available for at least the first few weeks.
· Please place your offering in one the plates at the sanctuary door. We will not be passing plates to receive the offering for the time being. Mailing or dropping off your offering through the mail slot is still a good option. You also have the option of setting up an Electronic Funds Transfer directly from our bank account. Our Finance Manager, Denise Cruz, will be happy to help you in setting this up if you need help.
· Every other row of seating in the sanctuary will be blocked off. Please do not remove the markers and try to sit in these rows. Seating in alternate rows is designed to maintain social distancing.
· Please maintain social distancing between family groups sitting in the same row. Family groups are encouraged to sit close together.
Keep using the medication as directed. North Liberty, Iowa: PR Newswire. Aetna considers Dextenza experimental and investigational for all other indications (e Viagra natural. Please see full Prescribing Information and Directions for Use.
· Please keep your mask in place during any unison prayer or congregational singing.
· Our first communion service will be on August 1 and will be conducted as follows:
* You will be served communion in your seat. The communion servers will pass along the empty row in front of you stopping to ask each person if they wish to receive the elements. * Remove your mask before taking the elements from the servers and replace your mask when you are finished.
· After the conclusion of the service, please leave the Sanctuary maintaining distance from other worshipers.
3. There will be no Coffee Hour for the time being.
4. If you are unable to attend the worship service in person, you will have three other options:
· Watching the live stream online following the link provided in one of Pastor Alan’s regular messages.
· Sometime later, the livestream recording will be available for you to watch on YouTube cable television.
Farydak is the first histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor approved for use in treating MM How Does It Work? Exploring medical cannabis means becoming a highly educated consumer. Comparative risk of hospitalized infection associated with biologic agents in rheumatoid arthritis patients enrolled in Medicare Lovegra på nett. Your doctor will probably tell you not to take methylphenidate if you have any of these conditions.
· Watching on television on Sacramento Faith TV Saturday morning at 9am on the Saturday following the Sunday service. This will be a shorter edited version to fit into the 30 minute program time. Faith TV is available on Xfinity/Comcast on channel 20, on Consolidated Communications channel 19 and AT&T cable channel 14. Faith TV, sadly, is not available on satellite networks such as Direct TV or Dish.
St. Mark’s UMC
St. Mark’s is a welcoming community devoted to healing lives with God’s grace, making heaven real on earth. This mission is pursued through active seeking, building and celebrating. Find out about the church, its worship services, and staff below.
Come connect with the St. Mark's community!
Opportunities For Action
Help is needed in the work of Refugee resettlement and support for those needing Sanctuary.
Providing a caring environment, nutritious meals, and a supportive community for people who are homeless.
St. Mark’s serves as a hub for LGBTQ from growth in faith and love of God to community advocacy for progressive social change.
St. Mark’s Food Closet is open Tuesday and Saturday from 10:00am to 12:00pm. You can help!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is St. Mark’s UMC?
St. Mark’s is located near the intersection of Watt and El Camino Avenues in the Arden-Arcade area, behind the Country Club Plaza. 2391 St Marks Way, Sacramento, CA 95864
Is communion open to everyone?
Yes. Absolutely everyone is welcome regardless of church membership or affiliation. The sacrament of Holy Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of every month.
Are there Bible study classes and other educational opportunities for adults?
Many opportunities abound at St. Mark’s for Bible study, education, and spiritual growth. Classes are held and study groups meet not only on Sundays but throughout the week, on and off the church campus.
What do United Methodists believe?
The United Methodist church includes people with a wide variety of different beliefs. Everyone is invited to support one another along their spiritual journey.
How can I join St. Mark’s?
Keep coming back. Join a small group or a ministry team. Speak with the pastor. Consider signing up for the membership classes that are offered for anyone who wishes to transfer their membership from another church and for those who have never joined a church community in the past.
What is the style and time of the worship service?
St. Mark’s UMC worship service is at 10 am on Sundays. It features a blended style of musical offerings, there is no specified dress code (suggested attire: wear what is most comfortable), and children attend the worship service for the first 20 minutes before being dismissed to Sunday School. Read more here.
Is St. Mark’s a place for children?
Yes! Childcare is available for infants and children under the age of 2 on Sunday mornings and other select times. During worship, children ages 2 years old through 6th grade are invited to the front of the sanctuary for a Bible story or lesson and then are escorted to Sunday School. For children who prefer to remain in the sanctuary for worship, red activity books filled with crayons, coloring pages, word games and other fun stuff are available upon request from an usher.
How does St. Mark’s engage youth and young people?
Special activities are coordinated to stimulate spiritual growth and development for youth and young adults. Sunday School, group outings, potlucks, youth group Sunday evening functions and many other activities are provided under the leadership of the Youth and Young Adults Ministries Director and under the moniker of YOU Ministries.
Giving to St. Mark's
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or
under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly,
so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.”
About the General Budget
The St. Mark’s UMC general budget is the church’s economic engine. Contributions made to St. Mark’s, unless otherwise designated, are applied to the “general budget” by default.
Gifts, Memorials and Bequests
Gifts, memorials, and bequests are planned giving options that are the key to St. Mark’s opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives.